Day 01 Delhi to Manali 570 Kms Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to RK Ashram Metro station, at gate no.-3, on your own at 5:00 pm.Overnight Journey by Volvo, Volvo Facilities : AC Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V, Push Back seats, Thigh Rests. Soulful Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace for mediators, inspiration to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc.
Day 02 Arrival In Manali & Local City Tour 3-4 Hrs Reach Manali at 6 - 7 am, Meet our representative at Manali Volvo Stand and transfer to the hotel. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes. Hadimba Devi Temple. It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba ,
Day 03 Manali Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass Snow Point Rohtang Pass Snow Point Sightseeing by Own Cost or By us if Available Permit - Pay on the spot according Union rate. Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba.
Day 04 -Manali Full Day Trip to Kullu 45 Kms Manikaran 80 Kms Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike.
Day 05 Manali - Delhi - Departure Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to precede Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06 : - Arrival at Delhi -Tour Ends After arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for Lifetime.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 50% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.