» Payment Terms & Methods: *30% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy:
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Important Notes
• Dewberry Holidays Terms and Conditions applicable (available on our website).
• All services mentioned in the itinerary are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• The total amount of the Booking shall be paid by the client no later than 30 days prior to the date of travel. If the client fails to pay the balance amount within this stipulated time of 30 days prior to the date of travel, then the booking shall be deemed to be cancelled and the entire Booking Amount shall be forfeited by our Company and the client shall not be entitled to any refund of the same.
• Hotel Check-In is at 1400/1500 Hrs and Check-Out is at 1100/1200 Hrs.
• Rate Of Exchange is applicable as per our company policy.
• Debit/Credit Card Payment Will is Charged 2.5% Bank Charges Extra.
• Cheque Payment Subject to Realisation. Booking will proceed after the Cheque Realisation.
• All special requests like early Check-In, smoking, non-smoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and same cannot be guaranteed prior.
• The above quotation is based on specific airline and hotels. In case if the same are not available as specified above, alternate options will be suggested. The difference in cost if any is payable extra.
• Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
• Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
• VISA Approval is subject to Immigration Rules and Policies.
• Travel Insurance rates will vary as per age of Passengers. Senior Citizens will be charged extra.
• Midnight Surcharge will be applicable for transfers between 2300 hrs to 0700 hrs.
• All the above room/rooms are of the lowest base category of the hotel.
• All meals are provided by Dewberry Holidays; in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
• ‘In Case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
• Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.