Your splendid holiday in Goa would begin with your arrival at Goa Airport/Railway Station. From there, you will get a private transfer to your hotel. Check-in and spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel
Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and head for a half-day sightseeing of Goa, covering Fort Aguada, a Portuguese fort that stands on the beach south of Candolim and at the shore of Mandovi river. It was built in 1612 in order to guard the Portuguese empire against the Dutch and the Marathas and offers an expansive view of the Arabian sea. Next stop would be the Sinquerim Beach which is a haven for water sports with wide stretches of endless sand. Proceed to the Calangute Beach which buzzes with life with water activities and numerous beach shacks serving delectable food and drinks. Few minutes ahead is the Baga Beach, the most famous beach in Goa famous for its lively nightlife. Then, move to the Anjuna Beach known to host one of the best flea markets of Goa held every Wednesday. Finally, visit the Vagator Beach for its laid-back vibe and clean waters. By evening, return to the hotel for a comfortable night stay. You may also choose to relax in the evening by the poolside. Overnight stay at Hotel
After the breakfast, get ready to explore South Goa. Your first stop is at the Shri Mangueshi Temple, which is among the oldest temples of the state. Next explore the churches of the old Goa. Post the church visit, head to the tranquil beaches of South Goa, Dona Paula Beach and Miramar Beach. Next, enjoy a shopping spree at Panjim. After a fun-filled day, return to the hotel for an overnight stay. Note: On this day, you can also enjoy the Mandovi River Cruise at an extra cost.
After a early morning breakfast, proceed to see the Dudhsagar Waterfalls at 07: 30 AM. It is a four tiered waterfall that forms a border between Goa and Karnataka. The falls mesmerize travellers with cascading water flowing through the hills forming pearl-like strings before crashing onto the rocks beneath. As the day comes to an end, get back to the hotel for a relaxing night stay. Dinner at Hotel
After breakfast, the whole day will be free for leisure to enjoy the beach and nightlife of Baga recommended and nearby areas. Baga Beach is the most famous beach of Goa and buzzes with life at all times. The Baga-Calangute stretch is the longest sandy shore in Goa and offers a great beach experience. It is brimming with water activities throughout the day and at night, the beach transforms into a giant party hub. You can also indulge in shopping in the nearby areas. Overnight stay at Hotel Note: Cab will not be provided on this day.
» Payment Terms & Methods: ● The above mentioned Prices are subject to availability & Vehicle will be provided on Sharing basis ● The above mentioned prices are Per person on twin sharing basis ● More than 15 days of departure - 25% of the land package + non-refundable services, if any. Remaining 75% before 15 days of departure ● Within 15 days of departure - 100% Payment at booking creation
Cancellation & Refund Policy
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: ● 15 days or more prior to departure - 25% of the package OR min prepayment, whichever is higher ● Within 15 days to departure - 100% of the package cost
* This is only an estimated quote and actual trip cost may vary at the time of purchase as all prices are subject to change without prior notice due to availability, fuel prices and/or unforeseen economic circumstances.