We are back after 2 exciting weeks in your wonderful country. The second week of January we spent on a course arranged in ooperation with doctors in medical college of Calicut - and we learned a lot.
Here is my evaluation of the tour that we planned together:
1) Paying in advance would be best - I should have thought about that myself. Paying in cash is not practical - and in north of Europe it is becomming unusual.
2) The drivers were both competent. All involved personel were kind,smiling and helpful.
3) All the hotels were excellent and at least same quality as 4 star hotels in DK.
4) Next time I would like to bring a qualified guide - we would like to know more about the areas we travelled in and have some informatin of a lot of things in your country. I would consider leaving out Ooty because of the long bustravel - but in a better bus it migt be ok - or we should go there by the veteran train.
6) Collaborating with you, Deepti, has been a pleasure.
Thank you for all your efforts.