Existence of intriguing island of Southeast Asia, it straightway doubts the unprecedented comeliness of seven wonders of the modern world. The position is both controversial and difficult that which charisma of nature should be placed at number one as there is a tough competition between the proud locals, travel agencies and backpackers, who all confidently argue and say that their favorite deserves to be at the top. Owing to such commotion, after a long research work some accumulated information is being mentioned here below related to exceptionally exotic and glorifying best islands in Southeast Asia that will help you to select your destination. So, please have a look.
1) Ko Chang: It is a popular island situated in the eastern Thailand, in the province of Trat on the Cambodian border. It places in the second position after Phuket and has undergone scores of development in the recent years. It is indeed an extraordinary spot to discover and is quite deserted. Ko Chang island is a tropical marine national park, whose boondocks contain more than 70% aesthetic yet virgin rainforest and as a result emerges as the best protected place of tourist interest in Thailand. Further, it has an airport close to Trat at the distance of 15 minutes from the ferry terminal. As a result, Bangkok Airways operates twice daily from the capital Bangkok, Ko Samui and Phuket. However, the island also provides fast Internet access through various island's Internet cafés and thus earning more recognition worldwide.
2) Pulau Perenthian Islands: Yet another very alluring island, Pulau Perenthian Islands is sited off the eastern coast of Malaysia in the state of Terengganu. This pair of islands is very romantic, made up of white sand beaches and reflecting clear skies and crystal blue water. Perenthian Islands are not that far from the Thai border and Perhenthian also affirmed that perhen-tee-ahn indicates 'place to stop' in Malay. The best time to come here is amid February and late October because usually beyond this time owing to the rough seas doorways of numerous resorts and hotels are shut. Either you can access the place by a slow boat that takes 2 hours from the ferry terminal of Kuala Besut on the mainland or a 30 minute speed boat transfer will be a perfect option to reach here. And once you are here offer yourself to the fun and thrill produced by snorkeling tours and diving activity that are superbly arranged nearby islands.
3) Bali: One of the most sought after tourist destination, Bali is a superlative place to explore if coming to Indonesia. The Indonesian Island is positioned in the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands and exists between Lambok to the east and Java to the west. Besides,coming here is always like a tomfoolery where you to get to indulge in various exploratory activities such as scaling a mountain, visiting places of worship, surfing, and most importantly enjoying fantastic performances of Balinese dancers. Do you know that you can also ask for a beach spa or a massage in Bali that assures to reduce tiredness from your body. Moreover, shopping experience here is so amazing as articles are not only cheap but are also beautiful. However, local cuisines and boisterous nightlife will undeniably fill your vacation time with never-ending smile on your face.
4) Gili islands: The three islands Gili Air, Gili Meno and Gili Trawangan are situated just off the coast of Lambok. Tourist make sure that they are not missing out on Gili islands voyage especially when it is directly at hand with the newly introduced Fast Boat service or by a local boat or plane from Lombok. Additionally, the Gili Islands including the rest of two also feature spectacular white colored beaches, coral reefs and azure water. Further, you may also get awe-struck to sensuous pleasures of sun, glorious beaches, diving , snorkeling and socializing. Rest the magic of the locate is hyped with the absence of hawkers, motorcycles and cars and consequently maintains its lazy rustic appeal.
5) Phuket: One of the reasons that Thailand is traveler’s dream destination is Phuket. It is so because it has tempting beaches perfect to produce love. The beaches here are thoughtfully located close to some inspiring diving spots, and has a small number of national parks on it. Above and beyond, Phuket island also includes some rejuvenating spas and golf courses together with stunning scenery, warm blue sea and tropical sunsets and and thus stands at an unsurpassed position when names the ecstatic destinations in Asia.
6) Boracay: It is yet another very attractive tropical island situated in the Philippines. Boracay offers you a world-class site of 18-hole golf course and is easily reachable approximately an hour's drive from Manila in Philippines. It speaks high volume of its 350 incredibly pretty beach resorts that confer you with unimaginable opportunities of snorkeling, unusual seafood, sailing, surfing diving, jet skiing and a result contents you with pure blissful relaxation. Whether you talk about its resorts or its tiny huts, Boracay islands has something to offer to everyone. Some other facilities of the islands consist of lounge and beach-front hotels along with Boracay’s pulsating nightlife with scores of bars and restaurants where scrumptious food, drink and fun are pleasantly served until the very late evening.
7) Sipadan: Sipadan has earned lots of name and fame because of being identified for its rich scuba diving in the world. It exists off the eastern coast of Borneo, Malaysia. Here, the reefs are fabulously stocked with sea life and presents some affluent diving experience. As far its name Sipadan is concerned, it is simply traditional and familiar in diving circles, entrancing pictures of millions of technicolor red reef fish, patrolling hammerhead sharks, and, most importantly, dozens of sea turtles swimming tension-free overall. Above all, if diving is not your cup of tea, even then you do not have to worry because you can just lay on the sexy beach and watch lizards.